Dan and Dave

May 10, 2010
I realize the one doing Pandora is always Dan and the one doing the J5 is usually Dave. I guess both of them specialize in different aspects of flourishing.

Aug 4, 2010
Guys if you like their material you will be able to tell them apart. Just like with any other set of twins they will have differences. Just find them.

Actually a few years back they were exactly the same.....but now they look different.
And David has a beard and Dan shaved it....I guess they dont want ppl to confuse them anymore.. or maybe David just got out of shape...

Aug 4, 2010
So I suppose you are in elite shape?

I'm glad you asked.....I was born with superior genetics...Maintaining it was easy...You see my body was chiseled to perfection...like a statue of a Greek god...Technology can and has confirmed this.
From Anaface (analyse your face) http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5305/bpture.jpg

It should had been 10 but he took that fraction of a point away because chicks talk to me and I have great hair....The robot is obviously jealous.....Just like everybody else.....For I am sexi,charismatic, hot, funny, fashionable, hip ,helpful, smart, cute ,and I am humble/modest ect....
The whole package really.... and overall the most pleasant person you could ever meet.

Sep 1, 2010
I think that is the one show where no one should be eliminated. They really need to be there. They could decide the winner by total weight loss at the end, but oh well. Dan seemed to be doing pretty well on his own when they did the update. I hope that he keeps it up.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
They look totally different to me.

Dan is on the (our) left, and Dave is on the (our) right.

10-portfolio-buck-twins-dan-and-dave-magic-tricks-web-design.jpg

Learn which is which once, and you should be able to distinguish between them forever. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results