Packet Switch

May 7, 2009
Hey guys. i was wondering if you knew and useful packet switches that i can use to switch a packet of cards for another packet that hasn't been in play throughout the trick. i was looking for a good one to use as a kicker ending for my aces and kings transpo routine. thanks

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
Are you talking about something like a 4 for 4 switch?
if so then check out chris kenners 4for4 switch.

There's also one i use that i believe is from brother john hammond, check out some of his work..

If im way off please try to explain what you mean exactly

Aug 8, 2010
i think he wants the method of switching one deck for another...
as for me, i don't know the method that will work all the time. But i actually never researched this question.

When i need to switch one deck for another, i do some trick that ends up with deck vanish, then i simply take out new deck from pocket and say "oh, here it is! you should pay more attention to it next time"
But such thing won't work in this situation as you need to switch deck after particular routine

May 7, 2009
Sorry for not being to clear. im doing a transpo routine with eight cards (4 aces and 4 kings) and i need to switch out the kings, for another packet of cards in the deck. the transpo however is done away from the deck

Aug 8, 2010
if you have table or some cover like his, you can keep that *other* packet on laps and switch when you need... in standup condition you'll need good misdirection to have chance to switch packets (which is: put current one into pocket and take other packet from the same of different pocket)...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results