Good ariel flourishes

Mar 8, 2010
Hey.

I'm looking for some flourishes which include an ariel display, where a card spends sometime in the air for a small amount of time. InFlight by Daniel Madison is an example. I just think these kinds of flourishes look really nice, but the only flourish that I know with an ariel part in it is Molecule Four, Tokyo.

Any suggestions of good flourishes to learn would be great. I'm sorry for the long twisted way of asking, but I'm not quite sure how to phrase what I'm asking for...

Cheers.
Rob.

May 28, 2010
UK
Downfall by daniel madison is one of my favourites, as is twisted rain. although most of dan and daves stuff has arial parts get their trilogy

Mar 8, 2010
Cheers, I'll check them out. I have the trilogy. What flourishes on there include ariel displays? I can't seem to find any apart from molecule 4..

Jun 10, 2010
Stag by Jason Soll.

Beat me to it. Love that flourish. A lot of d+M's flourishes have aerial packets and stuff... and Vertigo Hackysack has an aerial. The flourish literally is just an aerial packet from the center, with a kicking up of the packet if you so desire.

AHHH! I'd forgotten about that!
There are many different types of armspreads that you can do, there are also a lot of single card shots, hotshot, top shot, ice shot, a single card shot from the top (tons of ways to do those) there are two versions of the erdanse go around. There lots of others I can't think of off the top of my head now. If you need to PM me and I can give you these links when it's not so late

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results