Any possible way of buying this?

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Hey guys, I saw this a while ago and still absolutely love it. Chink-a-Chink. Problem? French Drop doesn't ship internationally :p. Is there any way I would be able to find this elsewhere? It looks absolutely amazing.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
with the editing you can barely see the effects. Anyways why the interest? from the little i saw it just looked like a hybrid of danny garcia's four and Homer Liwag's take on the chink-a-chink (which im pretty sure is actually kenner's take on it. shhhh) best bet would be checking some of the international magic shops and praying.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Anyways why the interest? from the little i saw it just looked like a hybrid of danny garcia's four and Homer Liwag's take on the chink-a-chink (which im pretty sure is actually kenner's take on it. shhhh) best bet would be checking some of the international magic shops and praying.
You can see everything quite well but the basic chink-a-chink routine. Why the interest? Because it's awesome looking. It looks better than Danny's routine (from what I saw of the flash routine in the link I gave) and it just seems very practical and magical.

Thanks for the advice, I'll see what I can find :p.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
there are some subtle differences but if you combine danny's with the one's in magic man examiner its very similar. I actually think i prefer Homer's flash assembly because there isn't any fishy move at the end. But like i said, try the major international dealers and there is always ebay.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
How long would you be willing to wait for this? I am heading over to Osaka (I live in Tokyo) to visit the shop at the end of the month.

I could also buy it from the website and have it shipped to my place, and then to yours (I have paypal and all), however, with the exchange rate as it is (84-86 yen to the dollar), it will cost you quite a bit. The DVD is 1500 yen, so roughly 17 dollars, shipping to my place from the store is another 400 yen, could say 4 dollars there, and then shipping to the states (if that is where you are). It kind of adds up =/.

This is however how I got Tony Chang a copy of Sick before the US release =). haha. Well, we went half and half on it.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
How long would you be willing to wait for this? I am heading over to Osaka (I live in Tokyo) to visit the shop at the end of the month.

I could also buy it from the website and have it shipped to my place, and then to yours (I have paypal and all), however, with the exchange rate as it is (84-86 yen to the dollar), it will cost you quite a bit. The DVD is 1500 yen, so roughly 17 dollars, shipping to my place from the store is another 400 yen, could say 4 dollars there, and then shipping to the states (if that is where you are). It kind of adds up =/.

This is however how I got Tony Chang a copy of Sick before the US release =). haha. Well, we went half and half on it.

Dude, thanks for the offer! I'll have to think it over, so I'll try to get back to you soon.

And no, time isn't an issue, I don't need it immediately.

Jun 2, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Or you could check out French Connexion with James Chadier. There are multiple matrixes (matrices?) with either 5 or 4 coins. They are top notch routines and the DVD has about 15 other gems as well!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results