Help me name this card sleight?

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
I'd go for the "No Point reveal", because it's neither a control (the card changes) nor a color change (the move doesn't give the illusion that it's the same card that is changing). What is the point of this move man ?

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Well I don't get the point of putting the Ace of Spades back into the deck... but you could use this as a nice reveal.. like have a card chosen... lost in the deck.. and revealed...

other than that... I don't know.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Comment what you think the move should be called.

This is a very special move, I have never seen this before.
I called it The Classic Ace Control. Its like a color change. A Force

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kabnx-GFsFo

Agreed with the others. The sleight is pointless and illogical. Which is probably the reason why you've never seen it before.

I don't really get it as a colour change. You put a card face down into the deck, and a different card springs out. That's not really a colour change... It's not really a control, either.

It sure is "special".

Jan 19, 2009
you guys are missing the point. its says sleight, so this was just a way I did it. dont look at it as a trick just see the sleight when the card pop out from the middle of the deck.

But you can use it as a reveale, or if you need to get the aces, or two card too help you do a sandwich trick.

This was just may way off showing it

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I have to agree the demo wasn't a good portrayal of the move. I wouldn't call it a sleight, unless it has much more to offer.

You're essentially popping a random card out of the deck, if the card was the same as the initial selection you'd have the start to an effect.

I don't know how to name it. Maybe the 'My Little Pony Pop-Out Move'. It'd get peoples interest, that's for sure. ;)

In all seriousness, if it isn't a classic move, don't put classic in the title though...:)

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Comment what you think the move should be called.

This is a very special move, I have never seen this before.
I called it The Classic Ace Control. Its like a color change. A Force

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kabnx-GFsFo

This is your original post... then later you say "you guys are missing the point. its says sleight, so this was just a way I did it. dont look at it as a trick just see the sleight when the card pop out from the middle of the deck.

But you can use it as a reveale, or if you need to get the aces, or two card too help you do a sandwich trick."

It is not a force, it is not a control, it is not a color change. You are contradicting yourself.

As for the pop out part... the only thing I can see you using it for is to have a spectator glimpse and memorize a card (from an actual card force), and then you pop it out to reveal it (after some patter).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results