Control to the top... Care to check it?

Aug 8, 2010
Hello, theory11, i'd like to show you a control that i *invented/discovered*, there's nothing new technically, but i haven't seen anyone doing this kind of thing. It's not angle-save from the left, btw, but i found it really convincing while performing to a small group of people, or even large group, you you ask spectator on the very left to choose a card.

So, i'd appreciate if you tell me if it REALLY IS convincing, also, if you've seen it somewhere, tell me, too :)
[video=youtube;bmQ7OeXILyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmQ7OeXILyU[/video]
what i like about it is there are no fancy moves, just cut to the center and square. No fans, no waterfalls, no pauses

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
This is a very old move.
I dont quite remember where I learnt this but... It was either Brian Tudor... or Lennart Green (yeah big difference). I am pretty sure it was Tudor. But yeah.. nothing new.
I personally perform the charlier first then "toss" the card in the gap. It feels more natural to me that way.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Basically what everyone else has said. Unfortunately the move itself is not at all new (I would be surprised if there was a magician who had never used a palm as a control), and it wasn't performed terrifically. But it can definitely be convincing. I would recommend that you look into sources for palming. Jason England's 1-on-1 and John Carney's Palming On Demands are a great place to start.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
The idea isn't new, at all, as said above by the majority.
Идея не нова, совсем, как многие сказали выше. Дофига много раз идея пальмирования в качестве контроля в голову приходила. Но за старания - 5 с плюсом)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results