Hey j.bayme, can you help with this?

Jun 10, 2010
Maybe the mail's just bad... somewhere near the middle of the thread he mentions he's going to be releasing it with a company that has the financial backing to send it out fast, guarantee tracking numbers, the whole shebang. Welcome to T11 bro.

And if you think people are thinking bad about Alan Rorrison, you should see what some people say about Luke Jermay. There's definitive proof of him cheating people out, not just a possible series of mistakes and issues with the local PO in Alan's town.

Aug 31, 2007
I appreciate the response, thanks! Yeah the mail being bad would have been a valid idea if it had been a short time. I've been waiting for close to 4 months as of now. ha! There are a lot of people in my shoes. It's a bad situation. Thanks for the thoughts though, friend.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I appreciate the response, thanks! Yeah the mail being bad would have been a valid idea if it had been a short time. I've been waiting for close to 4 months as of now. ha! There are a lot of people in my shoes. It's a bad situation. Thanks for the thoughts though, friend.

Calavitta,

As theory11 is a third party to the issues raised in that thread, this would need to be resolved directly with Alan. For any issues relating to theory11, we of course would ensure immediate resolution, but specific issues of this sort are outside of our control and direct influence. I can, however, request that Alan drop in to clarify these concerns. I sent him a message a few moments ago and I am optimistic that he will chime in shortly.

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks Alan. I read on magic cafe that they shipped on August 28th, I also read that you later said September 1st.... typo? Either way may, I can't wait for this to be over, as I'm sure you can't as well. If you would kindly send out the tracking numbers like you stated you would on the magic cafe forums, this would all come to an end.

jb, thanks for contacting Alan. I know this isnt a t11 issue.

I don't mean to drag this to another forum but, Alan, we can't help but to feel that you're ignoring us all at the magic cafe. There are a lot of people waiting to hear from you, looking for tracking info or refunds.

Again, sending the tracking info would stop all this nonsense, answer a lot of questions, relieve your stress, as well as make good on your word. Think about it, man. Thanks, all the best.

Hope to see that tracking info soon.

look bro I feel deeply for your situation but I don't think dragging your dirty laundry onto another forum was particularly in good taste. You could have contacted bayme in private. I'm just not sure this is 100 percent constructive to the situation. I'm not saying your wrong either, I just think this could have been more tactfully handled.

in the interest of maintaining peace, I ask that a mod close this thread before someone uses it as a soap box to turn this into a smear campaign against Alan. We don't need this thred going the way of the Jermay one did.

The OP addressed their concern to which it received imediate and direct response from all creditible parties. There is nothing more that needs to be added here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
look bro I feel deeply for your situation but I don't think dragging your dirty laundry onto another forum was particularly in good taste. You could have contacted bayme in private. I'm just not sure this is 100 percent constructive to the situation. I'm not saying your wrong either, I just think this could have been more tactfully handled.

in the interest of maintaining peace, I ask that a mod close this thread before someone uses it as a soap box to turn this into a smear campaign against Alan. We don't need this thred going the way of the Jermay one did.

The OP addressed their concern to which it received imediate and direct response from all creditible parties. There is nothing more that needs to be added here.

@Draven - Hey man sorry if I've offended you. Sorry too if it seemed like I was dragging my dirty laundry here, that wasn't my intention either. You're right, I should have looked up jb's email for a private chat, it didn't dross my mind. I had just figured that they had a working relationship and would be able to try to get a hold of Alan for us. And it worked, again not meaning to offend anyone. And never was this meant to be a soap box. I'm actually one of the guys defending Alan on the magic cafe. I don't want ill towards him at all, just a solution. Thanks for your input. I agree that since Alan has been made aware already, there is no need for this to remain open. Feel free to close it, it's served it's purpose. Thank everyone.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results