Saturday Night Contest - Control The Aces

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
I'M JUST SUBMITTING THIS TO SHOW YOU GUYS OUT THERE, THAT THERE ARE WAYS TO GO OUTSIDE THE BOX. WIN LOSE OR DRAW, THIS IS FOR YALL TO SEE..THANKS. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS..THR33 OF SPAD3S :::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXGcoS_x7iY

how was that getting outside the box? that's not what they asked for.

The contest was controlling the four aces, not producing kings and using dupliate aces.
Not changing kings to aces.

I don't understand what you were trying to show

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Congrats worldwideme!

For the future, I would suggest dealing the 5th card (the kicker), to complete the gambling demonstration. It will give more of a "completed" feel to it.

=)

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
Congrats worldwideme!

For the future, I would suggest dealing the 5th card (the kicker), to complete the gambling demonstration. It will give more of a "completed" feel to it.

=)

Yeah i noticed that i didn't deal the fifth card when editing. I don't see a major problem in this case because i was demonstrating control over the aces, not control over the pack to cheat at cards. but when i do gambling demo's i do include the fifth card. thanks though!

it's a four ace control to the top, doesn't matter how they get there. They said so themselves. Thanks for watching my vid.

"The challenge tonight is to demonstrate control of the aces. This can be by way of shuffles, passes, cuts, or any other means. You must start with four aces on TOP of the deck - and show them clearly. Thereafter, you can do whatever you wish to make it look like the cards are mixed. At the end of your video, you must once again produce the four aces. The more convincing your controls are, the better."

it's a four ace control to the top, doesn't matter how they get there. They said so themselves. Thanks for watching my vid.
"The challenge tonight is to demonstrate control of the aces. This can be by way of shuffles, passes, cuts, or ANY OTHER MEANS. You must START with four aces on TOP of the deck - and SHOW THEM CLEARLY. Thereafter, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WISH to make it look like the cards are mixed. AT THE END OF YOUR VIDEO, you must once again PRODUCE THE FOUR ACES. The more convincing your controls are, the better."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results