hand muking

Apr 20, 2010
There aren't many resources on mucking, to be honest. Giorgio made a very good DVD on the matter fairly recently AFAIK. This site has the best price for the set.

Jason England and Paul Wilson have a dvd on it as well although I have no idea if it will be easy to find.

I think it is covered in Darwin Ortiz's (?) dvd on cheating.

It's also covered somewhat in the gambling protection series by Forte.

But your best bet will be in Giorgio's DVD.

The MacMill(i?)an switch may interest you. There's a one-one-one for it here -- on theory11.

^ word up "The art of handmucking" by George Joseph is the most comprehensive text on hand mucking thats ever been produced, and that probably ever will be produced seeing as how very few people muck, or atleast muck properly.
The cheapest you will ever find it is $200 used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 20, 2010
Practicing
Hah, dude we should totally make a rap about magic!

Anyways....why do you want to learn hand mucking? It's one of the riskiest forms of cheating, up there with cold decking and palming. It also has VERY limited application as far as magic goes. The only thing they are good for is demos and that's only if they're done face up...

Just felt like pointing that out.

Sep 2, 2007
London
George Joseph's Hand Mucking used to be available from the Gambler's Book Club for about $25. Their site doesn't seem to be working at the moment though, so I can't verify if it still is.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results