• I'm a righty.

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • I'm a lefty.

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Either is fine.

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Oct 18, 2007
Just curious which hand is dominant when you're doing yer magic. (0_o)

I'm a lefty myself. Only problem I have with being a lefty is I have to perform card stuff with everything upside down, hahah. Guess it's a cooler display for a spectator though.

I can't vote. I do my passes with a right hand under, my doubles out of my left hand, my shapeshifters and various changes out of my left, my culling out of my left and my fans out of my right.

Aug 31, 2007
I have no idea what this thread is for.

Please, T11 members, stop posting these sort of threads.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 25, 2007
this post is actually a good one... it can actually be used in magic unlike the normal fights and bashing we are used to. I'm right handed and that means i hold the deck lefty and deal with the right. oddly enough my one handed cuts i do all left handed, which is strange. and i cant french drop both ways.

Sep 1, 2007
Well rightys hold the deck with their left hand so it would be natural to do one handed cuts with the left hand, as that is the hand more familiar with the deck

Although I have more coordination with my right hand, I also play guitar, so the fingers of my left are more nimble than my right.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I'm right handed. Hold my deck with my left hand, get a break with my left (unless it's a thumb count) and do a couple sleights with my left hand, but my right does tha majority of the work.

Sep 2, 2007
I'm right handed. Hold my deck with my left hand, get a break with my left (unless it's a thumb count) and do a couple sleights with my left hand, but my right does tha majority of the work.
I'm right-handed, but also I hold my deck with my right hand. Therefore, with regard to magic, I'm left-handed, but, in everyday life, I'm right-handed.

Weird... omni-dexterity :D. (But, apparently, this is not so uncommon.)

Cheers,
JTM

I hold the cards in my left hand and do DL's and such with my right....so I don't know what that makes me lol. I'm sorta confused because I do many different things with both hands.

Although for writing and playing hockey I'm right-handed.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results