The Newest theory11 moderator - Casey Rudd

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We appreciate the support of every single member of this community. On occasion, certain members stand out to our team as consistently interactive, always posting and always positive, professional, and helpful to fellow members. We respect that effort and we are always here - listening to discussion and taking in feedback along the way.

On that note, one member in particular that has stood out to us over these past few months is Casey Rudd. His former username was CRProductions - you may know him under that moniker. Casey's contributions to this community are widely felt, and his knowledge, expertise, and willingness to assist others is immeasurable. Tonight, we welcome Casey aboard as the newest addition to our moderation team.

We trust that Casey will do an amazing job as our newest moderator, remaining active in the forums and available to help whenever needed. Please join me in welcoming him to our team!

We appreciate the support of every single member of this community. On occasion, certain members stand out to our team as consistently interactive, always posting and always positive, professional, and helpful to fellow members. We respect that effort and we are always here - listening to discussion and taking in feedback along the way.

On that note, one member in particular that has stood out to us over these past few months is Casey Rudd. His former username was CRProductions - you may know him under that moniker. Casey's contributions to this community are widely felt, and his knowledge, expertise, and willingness to assist others is immeasurable. Tonight, we welcome Casey aboard as the newest addition to our moderation team.

We trust that Casey will do an amazing job as our newest moderator, remaining active in the forums and available to help whenever needed. Please join me in welcoming him to our team!

Oh... Oh wow. Congratz Casey! Woo-Hoo! I'm sure you're going to do an amazing job man. Cudo's on the status advancement.

Casey, I saved this one JUST for you!
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Awesome! I was wondering when you became a mod, when I saw this post... Lol. Anyways, gratz. And btw, It really is unnecessary to say that ur a mod in ur signature, when it says it right under ur name....

Oh yeah, on a side note, I'm coming out with a wonderful new never before seen effect. Not redline, not blueline, but GREENLINE!!!!

lol

For the record, I actually do perform Redline with a green chapstick.

Jun 10, 2010
any link to a youtube vid? or an article of some sort??

Basically, if you know how to do redline and know how to create the effect, Casey just did it with a blue chapstick in a youtube video and it's sort of a gag, I suppose. I highly recommend using red however, people who own the effect can understand why.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results