Contacting support, on a weekend, from Canada?

Feb 25, 2010
Just a quick and hopefully simple question - is there any way for someone in Canada to get in touch with support during a weekend?

I sent an email yesterday using the support form, which says that a response is guaranteed within 24 hours, but I have received no reply save the automated email saying my request was received. I just tried calling the 800 number but it can't be called from Canada. I'd be willing to call long distance but no other number is provided.

All I want is access to the 1-on-1 I bought and paid for. I downloaded it from work, decided to download it again at home instead of using a USB stick to transfer it, and now I'm locked out because I'm not using the same IP address. Getting an answer on Monday would be pretty useless since by then I'll be back at work and I'll be able to copy the file. I just wanted to finish viewing it this weekend.

Any suggestions?

Jun 10, 2010
Shoot a PM to JB and he can probably sort it out fast. Support will answer within 24 business hours, but I'm sure that JB will sort it out.. Or you could send it to Bryant from the tech support team, but I'm not sure how often he gets on compared to JB.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Sebastien,

Our support crew always responds within 12 business hours - faster than anyone - but this does not include weekends (not business days). That said, you're in luck. Check your email now - you should be good to go!

Feb 25, 2010
Sweet! Thanks for that. I can understand the restriction to business hours, but could I suggest you update your support page to reflect that? The exact language from the support and contact links at the top right is "submit a support ticket via the form below for a guaranteed response within 24 hours".

At any rate, it's downloading now, and I'll be able to continue watching it tonight. Much appreciated.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results