C

Cardmaster211

I am doing a project about cards which I call 52 and if you want to join this project please just pm me on theory11 forums or Youtube, thanks

Sep 25, 2010
what is this Project going to be? a dvd? a video? A website?....
Depending on what it is, i might be interested

C

Cardmaster211

what is this Project going to be? a dvd? a video? A website?....
Depending on what it is, i might be interested
Well it's going to be a big video with a collaboration of card magicians and card flourishers

Sep 3, 2007
Do you want to join it?

I don't. Unless you can answer this question: Which card ends up in the middle when you faro? I don't mean to be rude.

It is a huge ass problem. Think about it. You take half and half and weave them together (meaning each card from the right is on one from the left). Strangely, the card that was in the middle will end up next to the bottom card on the other side. So which one is in the middle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I am interested in joining. I know some cardistry, and I am learning more now, and I LOVE card magic.

What do Ihave to do to join?

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I like how everyone just jumped on board without even actually knowing what the heck it is. Kinda like joining a cult? haha

Come on everyone! Let's go, the comet is coming to take us home!

I'm not a lemming, I'm not just going to go where the group wonders. I've got a few questions first.

What kind of video is this exactly? What kind of credits or exposure could I be receiving? Do you get the ability to use my likeness, and or voice any way you chose? What is the method of distribution of this video? Is this video for profit? If this is for profit are you willing to pay me royalties? Is there a budget for this project? Are you able to pay my appearance & booking premium? What kind of time frame is this project working on? What is the scope of the project? What is the purpose of the project? How long do you want the video to be at its finish?

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I'm not a lemming, I'm not just going to go where the group wonders. I've got a few questions first.

What kind of video is this exactly? What kind of credits or exposure could I be receiving? Do you get the ability to use my likeness, and or voice any way you chose? What is the method of distribution of this video? Is this video for profit? If this is for profit are you willing to pay me royalties? Is there a budget for this project? Are you able to pay my appearance & booking premium? What kind of time frame is this project working on? What is the scope of the project? What is the purpose of the project? How long do you want the video to be at its finish?

"¿Y tu nieve de que la quieres?" spanish expression for "Anything else your majesty?"

But..I do think you need to ask these things since you are a working pro and time is gold!!!

Well perhaps I did come off sounding pretty haughty there. Which wasn't my intent. I'm sorry about that I really didn't want to sound like a pretentious ass. I guess what I really wanted to get across is how much little information is out there on this project that anyone would need to know in order to make an educated decision on whether or not to participate.

I got screwed hard once for doing a couple internet videos without looking at the bigger picture first.

May 10, 2010
It's always better to play safe than be sorry, I believe your respective queries are definitely understandable. Likewise, I may not make a decision till Draven's questions are answered. Till then, I will look forward to any updates on your project.

Sep 3, 2007
It's always better to play safe than be sorry, I believe your respective queries are definitely understandable. Likewise, I may not make a decision till Draven's questions are answered. Till then, I will look forward to any updates on your project.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I'll wait as well...

[Edited] For the genius of magic. He will pronounce you as an ant. Just wait to be reprimanded... He'll spank you with cards too. I've seen him do it. J/K

Fans.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
I am doing a project about cards which I call 52 and if you want to join this project please just pm me on theory11 forums or Youtube, thanks

Well, after seeing the teaser trailer, I have no doubt this will be the single most important card magic project of this decade. I would like to be the first in line to contribute before the masses start lining up. I want to get in on the ground floor before this blows up.

Draven's questions are nonsense....just tell me where to sign and I'll do it!!

C

Cardmaster211

Well perhaps I did come off sounding pretty haughty there. Which wasn't my intent. I'm sorry about that I really didn't want to sound like a pretentious ass. I guess what I really wanted to get across is how much little information is out there on this project that anyone would need to know in order to make an educated decision on whether or not to participate.

I got screwed hard once for doing a couple internet videos without looking at the bigger picture first.

I asure you that this is a very good project and still have to think about it a little more and you will not get screwed.

C

Cardmaster211

This is just a film I want to make to show how important cards and magic are as there self so if anyone wants to join this just pm me

C

Cardmaster211

It is a collaboration video, you will recieve credits and not much exposure, and this is a film I want to do to show people how many people love card magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results