Chris and Katie's house in Magazine

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Now Chris, why on earth would I take the most magicians are dorks line personally? I'm a self-proclaimed dork! Haha, sweet house my friend. I'm still waiting for George to accept my friend request on myspace, however.

Shane K.

Oct 14, 2007
Pssh, I've been told I have absolutely no life by so many friends and spectators once they see me do a trick (actually, usually it's after some bit of flashy cardistry >.> ) so the dork comment is nothing. So, yeah. . .what does it take to get a house like that?

Oct 21, 2007
Chris, I hope I am not being really rude by saying: why does your place remind me of a warehouse made into a house? maybe it's because of the ceiling.

You need to get some sheetrock on your ceiling, either that or panels.

It does give it an artist style though. You need an easel.

Last edited by a moderator:

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Chris, I hope I am not being really rude by saying: why does your place remind me of a warehouse made into a house? maybe it's because of the ceiling.

You need to get some sheetrock on your ceiling, either that or panels.

It does give it an artist style though. You need an easel.

No..... Our house is perfect. Thank you though.

Katie Egleston

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I've always thought that your house looked amazing.
When I first saw it in Asher's artist trailer I thought it was just some kick-ass studio somewhere.

Oct 6, 2007
Awesome house Congrats on your success...so now you wouldent mind in sharing a few of your tricks for free sinse you are now of coarse a millionare, surley exposing a few of your tricks for free wont affect the fact that your still super rich so how bout it? You really dont need the money anymore do you?:;)

Oct 21, 2007
haha! Katie, I like the way it looks. It gives it that artistic style, it looks like a place a painter would stay. Does it have an artist feel to it? Kind of like thoughs artist homes where they hang from the ceiling and have paint on there body, then they jump and swing into the canvas :)

~body art

Travis R.

I have had George about ten years.

The neon "g" is from the Algiers hotel I purchased the sign before the destroyed it.

The "e" is just another letter from the sign.

George was a gift and a great conversation piece.

T11 party at the house.... We have talked about that so maybe someday.

George would get mad if I replaced his pictures with Katie and he can be a crazy stuffed monkey.

The guy that wrote the article is making fun of me for having all the George pics. I think he is trying to say that I am an even bigger dork. And I think he is correct.

Chris Kenner

Thanks for the answers to my questions Chris. You know if they had angled your clock diagonally through your door you could have gotten a bigger one into your house. Also why didn't they show your kitchen! What magazine would do an article about someone's house and not show the kitchen?! I am sure it is great as well.

Oct 26, 2010
Thanks for the answers to my questions Chris. You know if they had angled your clock diagonally through your door you could have gotten a bigger one into your house. Also why didn't they show your kitchen! What magazine would do an article about someone's house and not show the kitchen?! I am sure it is great as well.

Firstly, WOW!!!! I noticed a "Bob's Big Boy" statue. I've been looking for this for the longest time. Would you know where I can buy one?

thank you!!!!

Franco
Montreal, Canada

Jun 10, 2010
You haven't been here for a while, have you?! Good to see you back man!

The house looks really sweet you guys! I want to see the magic room, now that should be something.

Or you're an idiot. The thread was started in November 2007, the guy that bumped the thread back up is someone new who didn't understand that.

Fail. LOL.

Jun 10, 2010
Common. Don't talk bad about the new guys.

Nah, I wasn't talking about the new guy. Mehar just a brain fart, that's all. :D

I remember bumping up very old threads my first few posts, so it's all good. But Mehar thought it was a recent post since it was bumped up and he thought that guy was new since the Kenners got married a while ago.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the kind words everyone, as this thread is very old...

We don't live there anymore, we moved into an even more bad ass house.

So let this thread die, and thanks again.

Love, Katie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results