What's with the price?

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
I mean seriously, why is the new apparel so much money!!! Now don't take this the wrong way, I still like t11 just I understand why It costs so much.

Sep 20, 2007
Profit! That's why any magic company starts. Not trying to dis Theory11. It's just a way for them to make money.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
they didn't set the price. Its an independent producer of the line and T11 got the exclusive rights to be the only other retailer of the line and they actually got a discount.... soooo yeaaaahhh.. maybe look around and research before casting stones...

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
The fashion industry is completely different world and culture. People would ask why a cheap gimmick made of arts and crafts costs so much for us, if they were on the outside looking in.

May 9, 2008
LOL!! WOW! What a couple of tools! I hope the guys in that picture were posing as a joke, because, man... wow, no words to describe.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Perhaps Theory11 could utilize the T-shirts as bonuses during a X-mas sale event. You know how E does, when you spend $100, that puts you at a certain tier for a certain bonus gift, When you spend $200, that gets you something even nicer. That is what I would do if they have a supply of them just sitting because nobody wants to spend that kind of money on them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results