David Stone's Window or Interlace by Richard Sanders?

Dec 27, 2009
Which one do you guys think it's more powerful?
I'm planning on getting one of these and i can't decide...
Can you give me some pro's and cons?

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
which one do you guys think it's more powerful?

window!!!

Pros: It's very versicle, you can use it to end a routine, and the teaching is great he goes through every step as if you now nothing about magic, tho theirs no talking.

Cons: not angle friendly... at all, and it's the most un-impromptu trick I know.

I can't help you with interlace. :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i dont know interlaced but window looks powerful but is just terrible. the gimmick isn't practical and requires way to much circumstantial setting

Oct 2, 2010
Bee Pee, MY
Hey I'm new here.

I would say Interlace. It always ready to go and it is instant reset everytime. Also, it is angle friendly unlike Window.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
you can't perform window impromptu,needs set up , for the angles severals methods are explain so can choose one that fits you, and where you want to do it

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Hm...
Window... although the effect is amazing, as most people have said, is quite angley and circumstantial. You need specific situations which limit your angles and your method.
Interlace, which is equally amazing is less angle sensitive and less circumstantial. BUT, there is a one time set up which will take a lot of time and effort. There is also a little... requirement, which I can't really say but you might just be kinda "aw.. thats a shame". Its not that bad, but you get a little dissappointed.
If you are looking for a Window-like effect, check out Jean Pierre Vallerino's Signed Card Through Window. Exactly the same effect as window but it can be signed. It requires a bit more clean up but still its not much.
I love how in both Window and Signed Card Through Window, the trailers show random ass windows everywhere.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
from window's creator check out numberground, better , easy to do, very visual,
interlace,well, do you really want people have a close up on your shoe ?
maybe, but i prefer flying ring by gaetan bloom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results