21th Century Toppit by david penn

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Honestly, it should be able to be put in the jacket. The main things that you are looking at for most toppits is that the jacket opens, though this one is missing the top accessibility that you would normally get with a suit coat (the section that shows the tie and shirt even when the suit coat is buttoned up.

My best tip, because I do not have this particular toppit, is to try it out. The cool thing with what we do is that we become adaptable (as I see you are trying). I am sure there is a way that you could figure out how it works.

Feb 4, 2008
You can use that. 21st century Toppit is by far the most versitile toppit IMO. It also includes some great effects. Black 8 has become one of my reputation makers. Bear in mind that the type of jacket you use with it will effect the performance. Not due to the toppit but due to how a jacket naturally hangs open.

Here is a review I posted(don't think I ever transferred this to T11): http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?p=1208049&sid=4f6b319b4576db02c4b801bf812dff10

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results