What Would You Like To See From theory11 Next

towtox

Banned
Sep 4, 2010
Calgary Ab
Hopefully j.bayme Reads it

well What you you like to see next,Decks,Clothing, Clips, Maby Dvds

Tell Me what You Think

Me MAby A theory 11 Hoodie And A New Deck A Fire Toned Deck Maby Called The Firestorm Deck, Or maby An Elements Deck (Wind Ground Fire Water)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
pretty sure there is an official stickied thread for this.. but what the hell... I WANT TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL!!!! i've been patient but everytime i re-discover that teaser video i drive myself crazy again haha. I WANT KENNER!! man knows how to make real magic.

I also think Alex Pandrea should come back and do something on his "brick" pass, or the Anti-farrow, just an over-view. I would also LOVE for T11 to carry a few staples of magic in their gear section. i.e. flash pads, swami gimicks, high quality rubber bands...

Oh and i still wanna see more Dan White. Not necessarily products (although he always delivers workers) but i wanna see more performance stuff from him.

and finally, maybe an alternative magic 1-on-1. Rope Magic, Sketch Pad, etc. just something out of the box.

edit.

i also would love a T11 hoodie. and the bar magic idea isn't half bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 4, 2010
element

Hopefully j.bayme Reads it

well What you you like to see next,Decks,Clothing, Clips, Maby Dvds

Tell Me what You Think

Me MAby A theory 11 Hoodie And A New Deck A Fire Toned Deck Maby Called The Firestorm Deck, Or maby An Elements Deck (Wind Ground Fire Water)

the element deck idea was mine :)

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I want a practical levitation, wheather that be a self levitation or just levitating an object, I've always been looking for a practical levitation that require "right lighting" and terrible angles.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
levitations in general will not likely ever fulfill those ideas. If you want an impromptu levitation you have to sacrifice something, angles or something, otherwise the best way to go is buy a pricey gimmick and wear it on you. MAN WAS NOT MEANT TO LEVITATE, he was meant to play with cards

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
More non card magic 1 on 1's, i know a lot of people were talking about that.
Books would be cool, not just dvds.

Some bundle packs would be cool. maybe a dvd a 1 on 1, a deck of cards, and some gear.
just a thought

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
The hoodie sounds awesome. But I wish that they would teach more about mentalism. They have some mental magic on here, but only a couple of things are actual mentalism. I see so many questions about mentalism that this could be one of the leading sights for it. Heck, we have plenty of contributing artists just in the forums alone.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I would also like to see a 1 on 1 with something out of the box, but I don't want to see them make accessories and props that EVERY other magic store sells, you can just go to those websites, I don't think it would really fit the style of T11 either.

Aug 28, 2010
MENTALISM!! so much of what Ive learned in mentalism uses mostly simple means and leaves the rest up to presentation!! with a nice, well encompassing DVD or 1on1 series, I think much could be achieved!! ya know...as opposed to yet another form of color change!! to the move junky another method is always fun to do but the spectator only sees the same "trick" with every method!! more focus on what I think of as "utility KNOWLEDGE" (i.e. peeks or psychological forces) would be GREAT!! that ones free T11...but this think tank IS for sale!! ha...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results