WARNING 151: Restricted IP Address Access.

Aug 17, 2010
Rome, Italy
Hi,

Yesterday I purchased for download only Daniel Madison's Motion+Mystique; I managed to download Mystique then today I went back wanting to download Motion....however I couldn't due to the following message:

WARNING 151: Restricted IP Address Access.
Your IP address, XXXXXXXXX, can not access this product. This product has already been accessed by another IP address. If you feel you have received this warning in error, please contact customer support and please include your IP address: XXXXXXXXX

Now... I have already sent a ticket to support, buy while I am waiting, I wanted to know if any of you had this problem and how to possibly bypass the issue.

Iam 90% sure that the issue is caused by my usb dongle that is generating different IPs every new internet connection thus theory11's download recognizes it as a different machine. As far as you guys know... is there a way to solve this?

Cheers

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I just had this problem in my school building with a WiFi printer. If a new IP address is getting generated every few minutes...chances are you do not have a "strong" wireless signal that locks on to a number and keeps it. Not sure what your options are. For my school we had to buy a wireless box and place it practically right next to the WiFi printer.

Aug 17, 2010
Rome, Italy
I just had this problem in my school building with a WiFi printer. If a new IP address is getting generated every few minutes...chances are you do not have a "strong" wireless signal that locks on to a number and keeps it. Not sure what your options are. For my school we had to buy a wireless box and place it practically right next to the WiFi printer.

It's not about a wifi, I am using one of those USB keys that connect via 3G or something. I have been contacted by support saying that the download was reset, however I am still experiencing the same problem :(

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I see what you are saying. It is a 3G network card that you plug in and it talks to the satelite. It could be producing the same thing though. Every time you log onto your computer it may be pulling a different number (IP address). Hmm....interesting.

Jun 10, 2010
You get locked out if you download from a different IP then from the one you bought it from, or something like that. Shoot JB a pm and he'll help you fix your problem :)

Aug 17, 2010
Rome, Italy
You get locked out if you download from a different IP then from the one you bought it from, or something like that. Shoot JB a pm and he'll help you fix your problem :)

that's exactly the problem; I am awaiting for a reply from support, they just told me it was unblocked but I am getting same message anyways. I'd rather wait for support before disturbing JB ;)

Sep 3, 2007
that's exactly the problem; I am awaiting for a reply from support, they just told me it was unblocked but I am getting same message anyways. I'd rather wait for support before disturbing JB ;)

Usually, logging in on a 3g network will give you a dynamic IP address. Most websites do checks on person+ip considering the wide array of fraud that's out there. Why can't you log in from a land-line? Seriously, a 3g acct probably costs as much or more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results