My Friends...

I hope it's O.K. to post this here.

Hello everyone, I consider you all to be friends, and recently (about an hour ago) my Youtube account was suspended forever. I posted the final moments of the Red Sox world series win (because I was happy they won) and my account was suspended for that. While there are videos supporting hate groups, street fights, and racism, my account where I actually try to teach people is closed. On my account I had 100 videos, I was ecstatic because today I posted my 100th video. These videos contained personal film work, magic tricks, and videos to help raise awareness for Darfur and Diabetes. I am completely livid at the fact that all of these videos are gone. Weeks and weeks of work had gone into each of those videos.

Now it's all gone.

Please, I am asking for your help. Can you please ask Youtube to reinstate my account? My account name was MitchellStafiej.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?contact_type=account&submit=Continue&hl=en

I would be very grateful.

Mitchell

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hi Mitchell,

Just to let you know, I submitted a complaint. If they didn't like the video, couldn't they just have that taken down, instead of suspending your whole account? Hopefully they get back to me soon.

Your Friend,

//David.Misner::

I have watched alot of your videos, but cannot recall the name of your account. I'm asking to reinstate your account right now, but I need your account name to complete the message. Thanks, and good luck bro.

EDIT: Nevermind, I remember it. I just sent the message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
I have watched many of your videos, and your magic is Very amazing. (Notice the capital V ;) ). What is the name of your account, because i want to report this. Also, what should I report this under? General Problem?

-|P54

D

Deleted member 2755

I haven't seen any of your videos because I didn't know you had a Youtube account.:p I did see your video on Theory 11 though so I know you only had good things on your Youtube account. Post your account name and I'll put a request in. I can only hope they didn't erase all your videos.:(

If they do put your account up, find a program that you can download youtube videos with. I forgot any names of them, but there are some free ones out there. Again, I hope you get your account back and good luck.

-Doug

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
While I feel sympathy for you, you did technically post copyrighted footage, and they were well within their rights to take evasive action.
However, they should have removed the video, not your account, so I will submit a complain for you.

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
I messaged a complaint to then and asked them to reinstate your account. Thats still kind of messed up your account got suspended because they dont like the redsox. lol, anyway, good luck.

Oct 14, 2007
Bleh, that's just wrong. I've seen entire ripped movies on youtube, big sports events, really nasty stuff, etc. and to suspend your account for posting the last few moments of a single game? I'm going to post a complaint.

Also, kudos on the Magic for Darfur and such, I really support your ideas.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
There just submited a complaint. Hope I helped.
They really shoudnt have suspended your account hope they come to there sense and undo what they did to your account.

Good Luck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results