A reintroduction.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
During the past however long, I've felt myself distancing farther away from magic. It got to a point where the only thing I would do if I picked up the cards would be a couple double lifts and a pass or two. If a friend asked to see something, I'd show them an interesting self working headfryer I've done for years, or something really indulgent... a fully pass based acr or something... Anyway... I always tried to stay up to date with the new releases and new ideas popping up, but not as intensively as I had before. I happened across a few things of interest, and bought a few downloads, things I thought could perhaps reinspire something. I found a few things, and am happy to report, I have indeed reinvigorated my passion for magic. That is, at least, my passion for learning. But thats a step in the right direction. I'm currently working the hell out of Chris Mayhew's Cardsexchange, and it's sweet. Feels lovely. I just thought I'd post something (as it HAS been a while), and let whoever may care know, I may be posting more actively, I may still have a few tricks up my sleeve, and I may have got pretty good with coins in my long absence.

Glad to be back bredren!

C

Jan 16, 2008
Glad you're back Chr!s!
I miss the good ol' times when I could trust you with an honest and helpful answer =)

Lookin' forward.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results