What's that change called?

Nov 2, 2007
Does anyone know the name of the one-handed change the bucks used as the last vanish in the performance of the "Queens". And why didn't they explain it? (instead they said to use a bottom palm and slap it on top of the deck).. I want to learn the change shown in the performance.

Does anyone know the name of the one-handed change the bucks used as the last vanish in the performance of the "Queens". And why didn't they explain it? (instead they said to use a bottom palm and slap it on top of the deck).. I want to learn the change shown in the performance.
It's called the c**p s***t, and they didn't explained because it's not been released...

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
The move is unpublished, they have every right not to explain it. The move is by Chad Nelson and it is call clipshift. Can you edit your post because you kind of exposed.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
It's not about not showing it juts because it isn't being released now/yet, it is about simply using that move in the performance instead of the method taught. Either teach the method you show in the effect portion, or use the method you teach, imo.

Aug 31, 2007
You could use something like this for the last vanish; it's not one-handed, but it is very visual, and looks better than the method they taught on the Trilogy IMO. It's similar to the Revolution Change taught on David Forrest's Trickery DVD set.

I agree with Saad, I would be terribly shocked if I ever saw it released. I can imagine it would be trashed about on YouTube and fliped sideways like an old ragdoll. It's worth better than that, and that is why I think it should stay ranked: Unpublished. That, or at least put it in a book, where less-interested people wouldn't find it. God hope it won't ever be taught on a DVD.

Speaking of which, I remember talk about the Buck's filming Chad explaining the move for his DVD, but in the end it never went through. Whether that was true or not I have no clue.

Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
I agree with Saad, I would be terribly shocked if I ever saw it released. I can imagine it would be trashed about on YouTube and fliped sideways like an old ragdoll. It's worth better than that, and that is why I think it should stay ranked: Unpublished. That, or at least put it in a book, where less-interested people wouldn't find it. God hope it won't ever be taught on a DVD.

Speaking of which, I remember talk about the Buck's filming Chad explaining the move for his DVD, but in the end it never went through. Whether that was true or not I have no clue.

Jordan

Jordan,

I completely understand where you are coming from, but it's a lot easier to say "I hope it's never released" when you already know how to do it yourself... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
What I can see is a lot of noobs curl their right hand index finger shake their right hand learn to do this move for NO price.

Jordan,

I completely understand where you are coming from, but it's a lot easier to say "I hope it's never released" when you already know how to do it yourself... :D

Perhaps I set a wrong idea. What I meant was, not really a "I hope it's not released" - but more like "I hope it's not released to those who do wouldn't appreciate it and would treat it like everything else on YouTube tutorials". :)

Jordan

Nov 2, 2007
Yea.. I can't stand youtube ex-posers. It sucks to spend good $$ on a well-made video then to see it puked up by some little idiot for all the world. what's the art coming to? I'd think after spending so much on a method or dvd that one would want to keep it to themselves.

Oct 27, 2007
Eastern Seaboard, USA
Whatever its called it is a sweet change, after watching the queens performance on Trilogy and I was all...ohhhh, gotta see this change in explanation....then that other one was given :p Man, I'd hold onto that one too...

I think I'm close, I've tried to reproduce it

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I am kind of happy that it's not released, of course sad that I don't know it, but It would be like the snap change and especially erdnase change which are exposed so much that it would be ruined and worthless,
ANd dud Major exposure edit it out or else....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results