Happy Birthday to Chris Kenner!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
There are many people involved in this crazy family we call theory11. There are the artists. There is the team. Our moderators. And of course, our members. Without each part, this machine wouldn't run as smoothly as it has over the past three years. Since before this website was even a website, Chris Kenner has been (and continues to be) an essential part of making that happen.

A creative visionary and - I would argue - the hardest working man in this industry. Please join me in wishing Chris Kenner a very happy birthday!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Happy Birthday Chris. May you enjoy it with the family and try to relax a little. Good luck with any up and coming projects be it with David, Theory 11 or for yourself.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Happy Birthday Chris!! but be careful age is a slippery slope. First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly. But worst of all, your forget to 3fly

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
What better present could there be than the attached image! This morning, thanks to a mountain of work and wizardry on the part of our lead developer Richard Zadorozny, we submitted the new version of Rising Card to Apple for approval. Pending their thumbs up, the NEW version of Rising Card will be released shortly!

IZS19.png

Aug 14, 2010
Virginia
Happy Birthday Chris Kenner! May your wishes come true!
Oh, and I am really excited for the new rising card app, I use the app all the time and always get great reactions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results