Do you carry cards everywhere?

Oct 9, 2010
Haha yeah I bring them with me everywhere I go, unless I'm wearing pants that ruin the case. My damn skinny jeans ruines my black circle backs:mad:

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I tend to keep all kinds of smaller props in my pockets. I have a job in a cubicle, and sometimes it just kills stress to work a deck over while various electronic devices take their sweet time performing various mundane tasks.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
If I want to make new friends or meet a girl, then definitely not. If I want to be seen as "the entertainer" and only that, then maybe I'd bring a deck of cards with me.

Magic can be done with other things, and in ways that don't scream, "haha, he is a magician!", but, "holy crap, did you see what he just did?"

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Wow, I can't believe I got so many awesome responses. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and inventory (I love your murse Toby).

Hehe, thanx bro.
Murse is perfect, because I mainly cary it for my ID's, money, keys... So I also use it as a magic murse :) since I carry it al the time anyways.

May 19, 2010
The only time I ever carry cards with me if a) I know I will perform, like at a party. Or b) I know I will have time to get a little practice in like sitting in the waiting room at the dentist's office.
Other than that I try to use things around me if someone asked me to do magic.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Ahk, seams like too much baggage. Plenty of good tricks with non-stacked.

J.

Also plenty of tricks that don't require cards at all...

but who am I kidding, we can't branch off into magic with ordinary objects, that's crazy.

Answer to OP:: Do I always? No. Does it happen? Yes.

Oh, and anyone not rocking the Pink Ribbon Editions throughout the month of October should be, breast cancer research is worth supporting, and it's the only month where pink is 100% accepted for anyone to wear/be associated with...:)

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I almost always have cards on me, but as a last resort.

I usually have a deck of cards, 2-4 rubberbands, a sharpie with a Nightshades gimmick in it and (depending on what I'm wearing) I might have a tic tac box ready for either fresh scent or color changing tic tacs and (again depending on atire an how many pockets) I might have a TT with a dollar bill for TNR bill or set up for another effect I use the bill switch for

If I know 100% fact I will perform then I MIGHT have sponge balls.

Oct 9, 2010
Also plenty of tricks that don't require cards at all...

but who am I kidding, we can't branch off into magic with ordinary objects, that's crazy.

Answer to OP:: Do I always? No. Does it happen? Yes.

Oh, and anyone not rocking the Pink Ribbon Editions throughout the month of October should be, breast cancer research is worth supporting, and it's the only month where pink is 100% accepted for anyone to wear/be associated with...:)

Hehe good idea:) I have a few of those, so I'm gonna do that:D

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
all day everyday. even when i go to basketball practice, a deck gets thrown in my gym bag.
It's just like my cell phone, and wallet never leave home without them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results