t11.bulletin - New Rising Card v2 - Released!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a few moments ago, the all NEW Rising Card v2 was released on iTunes for the iPhone and iPod Touch. This new version of Rising Card was developed from the ground up and redesigned to look AMAZING on the new Apple Retina screen.

It’s loaded with new features and graphics that will make sure you’re ready to amaze at any moment. We even remade the instructions from scratch!

Special thanks to Richard Zadorozny for countless sleepless nights in development of this new version, and of course to Chris Kenner, the creator of the app, for a brilliant idea that continues to be the best magic app in iTunes.

Check out the new version now by updating your existing Rising Card or purchasing the new version (if you don’t have it already). You can click THIS link to be taken directly to the iTunes App Store.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
YES!!!!

Edit: Wait... I have an Ipod Touch and I don't have a camera. :(
Some people might not notice but I don't really want to take that risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Yes, it's safe to click the "Buy App" button again. After you've typed in your password, it will recognize you already bought it and will say you actually get it for free after all.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
To those that have downloaded it already, please rate and review it in iTunes! There's a lot of negative reviews of the original Rising Card in iTunes from people that failed to read the instructions. That's why we went above and beyond to create AMAZING, interactive instructions for the new version. Let us know what you think.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results