What are these cards? "Great Mogul"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2009
Kuwait
I found these cards at a shop near by. They looked kinda weird to me. It had a USPCC seal to it had to be legit. When I opened em they were Bee cards. I googled these cards but couldn't find anything about em. Can anyone tell me about these cards? I'll post in other forums about it too :p

2182636wgksalkk.jpg

2182832qig1aeu7.jpg

218306gxnqbpcy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2010
New York, New York
I found these cards at a shop near by. They looked kinda weird to me. It had a USPCC seal to it had to be legit. When I opened em they were Bee cards. I googled these cards but couldn't find anything about em. Can anyone tell me about these cards? I'll post in other forums about it too :p

2182636wgksalkk.jpg

2182832qig1aeu7.jpg

218306gxnqbpcy.jpg

If I remember correctly "The Great Mogul" playing cards were produced in Belgium by I. Hardy. Im not sure when printing started or for how long but I found a brick of them from the 1880's when looking for some vintage gambling stuff. They were thick pasteboards, square cut, no indices in corners, wrapped in paper with the Great Mogul image printed on it. And if I remember correctly there was no back design really.

Im not sure how USPCC came across to printing them now or when. That information I dont know. The have a bee looking back which is cool and have heard that they are nice handling cards and nice finish.

I also dont know how accurate the above information is. I dont study the history of playing cards a lot.

Kind regards,

Mike

May 15, 2015
I do magic in trinidad and tobago and the great mogul is the deck that you get most here
it is the only alternative you get in trinidad since we dont have bicycle and magic stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results