A Tribute To Calen Morelli...

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Calen, over knowing you for the past few months, I want you to know one thing if I ever said anything to you.

Thank you for being in magic.

I can't stress it enough. I rarely think this statement at all, and seeing your magic come together, it blows me away on how smart and creative a person can be. You go off the charts in terms of cleverness, creativity, and brain power. I can tell you're just scraping the surface here with the amount of material you have. I'm glad your brain has the capacity it does, and I'm glad you are contributing to this art of magic. We need more people like you..period. You are the future of magic my friend. I absolutely cannot wait to see the rest of your brain at work. Me giving you the idea for the 365 Days of Magic was the best idea I've ever had. I'm truly glad I did, and every video you make puts a smile on my face and fools the complete hell out of me. Once again...

Thank you Calen, for contributing to the art of magic.

With best wishes and complete respect,

Casey

B

Ben_Ionesco

I also agree but on a side note, is it just me or does the 365 days of magic blog have two day 35's. Strip Tease and Quiznos are both said to be on day 35 but have different dates. Not sure if this was intentional or not but figured id mention it anyway lol

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
I browsed through about 15 of those videos and afterwards I kept thinking, "OMG, this is the next Daniel Garcia!"

Truly a bright guy, I could see why Coke would capitalize off of him. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results