afraid of learning one handpopover by a f

Oct 1, 2010
i had mastered the clipshift so i afraid of learning one hand popover to make my hand forget the clip shift please who learn both sleights tell me what u think learn it or not ? thnx sry for my bad english

Feb 4, 2008
That is a concern. I knew the one handed pop-over, then learned the clipshift, then I often had trouble going back to the pop-over. The moves are so similar, yet different enough that they can mess with your head if you are learning them at the same time. Not to fear. Like any difficult skill eventually you will work through it if you practice enough. If you truely have "mastered" the clip shift then you should have no problems in the long run but I wouldn't recommed learning both moves at the same time.

learn them both, I've doing both of the sleight for about a year now. It never messes me up when I wanted to use either one of them in my performance. It is up to you and how you practice it and how well do you prepares for you show.

Oct 1, 2010
yes i rly rly mastered it i already have one handed popover DVD both moves are so great but the clipshift has more application than popover

Feb 20, 2009
Australia
Your hand wont forget mate. It's kind of like saying you'll forget how to ride a bike when you drive a car.
Your hands know the difference, So learn both.

Good luck.

Oct 1, 2010
i know but some times when i do popover i forget the clipshift and do it with sound cuz the pinky finger is the main in the clipshift and the ring is the main in one handpopover thats why i afraid

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results