I want to quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

towtox

Banned
Sep 4, 2010
Calgary Ab
OK GUYS the reason my vids have sucked recently is because my grampa is on his last week to live my mom just got over her addictions(alchol and pain killers and sleep aids) and i have been super stressed an with people say it sucks and stuff i got worst cause even though your all behind a screen i still worry that you are bad mouthing me but tips are fine but not hate like just quit magic you suck... Yes thats not an excuse but i havnnt been able to practice because of this im being serious here its the truth!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
OK GUYS the reason my vids have sucked recently is because my grampa is on his last week to live my mom just got over her addictions(alchol and pain killers and sleep aids) and i have been super stressed an with people say it suck ans stuff i got worst cause even though your all behind a screen i still worry that you are bad mouthing me but tips are fin but not hat like just quit magic you suck...

wow.... just wow... now your even using family as an excuse? you are the single most attention needy individual i have ever experienced. Your in for a rough life bud

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
OK GUYS the reason my vids have sucked recently is because my grampa is on his last week to live my mom just got over her addictions(alchol and pain killers and sleep aids) and i have been super stressed an with people say it suck ans stuff i got worst cause even though your all behind a screen i still worry that you are bad mouthing me but tips are fin but not hat like just quit magic you suck...

Using your own family to cover your butt? How pitiful. Your videos suck because you suck and wont take the time to practice. My mom literally has that same problem but it affects me none. I work my ass off to get where I am and practice as much as I can to get it right. If you go to the extent of blaming your family then by all means leave for a bit. I'm not wasting my time on an attention grabber. If you cant understand that practicing is what you need and you will not listen to us at all for anything, magic is not for you. You will never go far, nor get better with that mindset. You are the only one that I have told to just stop magic. I'm not sugarcoating anymore. I'm trying to say it the best way I can.

-Casey

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts

DUDE! Stop making excuses. Well at least, if you make and excuse, and we catch you at it, dont make another one!?!?! Ok you're family is in a bad situation and everything. OK. Well maybe you should just stop doing magic until all your problems are gone... Then you can take criticism without making excuses... I tried to help you. I made you a video and everything. That post^^^^^^ was NOT necessary. If you hadn't posted it, everything would have been better than you just made it. Seriously, if you're not going to listen to the people who are trying to help you, then why come on these forums at all? Do magic on your own! People try to help, but nothings going to happen if you don't do anything about it...

aahhhh

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
we need a "Survivor" feature on this site where we can vote people off the metaphorical island. i think if at least 50% of the active community can agree on one member that should be enough to justify a amputation of rotten parts of this community. If it really is supposed to be about the community as a whole and its improvement of its members and the advancement of magic, it seems like a pretty good idea.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
we need a "Survivor" feature on this site where we can vote people off the metaphorical island. i think if at least 50% of the active community can agree on one member that should be enough to justify a amputation of rotten parts of this community. If it really is supposed to be about the community as a whole and its improvement of its members and the advancement of magic, it seems like a pretty good idea.

Hey I know he's frustrating, but we can't give up on him. That's what communities do...

towtox

Banned
Sep 4, 2010
Calgary Ab
what ever i told you i try to practice ok? but sh it happens im serious this is happening ask casey i told him a while back

towtox

Banned
Sep 4, 2010
Calgary Ab
Ok my grampa has a bad infection hes in the winnipeg hostpital my mom lives in calgary i live with my Dad ok ANYTHING ELES!

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
no, communities ostracize and shun those who do not meet the basic norms accepted by the society and eventually either run those individuals out of the area or force them to conform. Haven't you ever lived in a suburb?

Ok my grampa has a bad infection hes in the winniped hostpital my mom lives in calgary i live with my mom ok ANYTHING ELES!
yeah, why aren't you practicing? if you spent all the time you have posting on this forum practicing theres a good chance you might actually have improved

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN

Dude... work on your grammar. Really. I can't read what you type most of the time.

But back on topic. I'm sorry about your grampa, I'll keep him in my prayers. I've been through a similar situation, my cousin died of cancer in April. But if you're THAT stressed, don't make videos at this point in time. If you post videos of DL's and other sleights and moves for magicians to watch, we WILL criticize. And all of them probably won't be 100% nice since we don't know what you're going through because you don't tell us. So my suggestion to you is to maybe take a step back from T11 or magic, since it is apparently stressing you out, and spend time with your grampa, maybe show him a trick or two, tell him you love him, etc. If you feel like doing magic and practicing is calming you, then practice. Practice. PRACTICE Practice in front of a mirror or a video camera, find out what you need to improve on, take our advice on improving. If people say you suck, take it as a personal motivation to get better and make a video that makes people say "WOW!! You're awesome!!" Take my advice, really. It will help.

But if this is really just an excuse for your bad videos and your lying: Then leave. Sorry if it sounds mean but it takes a low down person to use their family as an excuse for their mistakes. It's a really serious topic and shouldn't be thrown around as excuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

towtox

Banned
Sep 4, 2010
Calgary Ab
thanks i see you understand i am stepping back from t11 and youtube magic... for a few weeks but i will still practice

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey Casey can you lock this thread? This has gotten too wild and has made too much BS so yeah. Please can you lock it?

First of all, towtox said nothing to me about his family...

As for closing the thread, I'm going to give it a couple more posts to see if it remains on the right track. If there is more arguing or straying away from the topic I might close. Time will tell

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
ya i told u about my depression? go look

At what??? and btw, You said you were withdrawing from T11 for a bit. So no offense, but leave already... If you have time to be on the forums and not grieve about your family, then you have time to practice and not grieve about your family...

So T11 always gets flamed for bashing and arguing.. but... in this thread..

every member in the community agreed on something, and they agreed through bashing someone else.

hahahah i love it!

Jul 13, 2009
So T11 always gets flamed for bashing and arguing.. but... in this thread..

every member in the community agreed on something, and they agreed through bashing someone else.

hahahah i love it!

Hey I didn't Bash! :p But then again I probably would of if a gave two ****s about the conversation. Also Unknown, you were the devil when you posted this. See:

Screenshot2010-11-01at80136PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results