Surfaced by Chad Nelson

Oct 7, 2010
So i pretty much set my mind on buying this DVD eventually, but i have a few questions regarding the DVD
I've read the reviews and basic description off dan and dave site, I've also read the review here http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?19017-Surfaced-by-Chad-Nelson. But a few questions still fill my brain.

1. How long is the DVD ?

2. Which is a good trustworthy site to buy this DVD from? (any sites cheaper than others yet still safe?)

3. In the trailer, Chad performs a few flourishes, do we learn this in the DVD as well?

4. I've been told that he goes through the explanations fairly quickly for his tricks, if this is true would it still be possible for a intermediate to follow on?

I will post further questions if there are any.

Jul 23, 2010
you can buy it off ebay thats where i got mine, im pretty sure you can learn it just fine i had to rewind it a lot before i got the hang of the move and yes he does go over the tricks fairly quick, but im not sure how long the dvd is.

Oct 14, 2009
1. The DVD is 82 minutes (combination of teaching of techniques and tricks, among other special features).

2. Buy it from dananddave.com or tannens.com

3. Hmmm....I don't think so, but I will have to re-watch the DVD. But I really don't think so.

4. The explanation for the clip shift is actually less than 10 minutes. His speaking explanation is somewhat fast, but right to the point. You will then see him do the move multiple times in silence, at both normal speed and at "super duper slow motion". An intermediate WILL be able to follow...just don't stop at initial frustration.

Enjoy!

Oct 7, 2010
1. The DVD is 82 minutes (combination of teaching of techniques and tricks, among other special features).

2. Buy it from dananddave.com or tannens.com

3. Hmmm....I don't think so, but I will have to re-watch the DVD. But I really don't think so.

4. The explanation for the clip shift is actually less than 10 minutes. His speaking explanation is somewhat fast, but right to the point. You will then see him do the move multiple times in silence, at both normal speed and at "super duper slow motion". An intermediate WILL be able to follow...just don't stop at initial frustration.

Enjoy!

Wow pretty short DVD when compaired to D&D's trilogy etc
Well at D&D it's 40$ without shipping and i found at penguinmagic it's only 30$ (not sure if they increased shipping to offer this)
i'll check out tannens soon

what was the point of putting in flourishes in the trailer if he doesn't teach it? thats sorta dumb
oh well i was gonna get DVD for clipshift, the flourishes woulda been like a bonus sorta thing i guess

hmm thanks for the answer guys, a few more to verify would be great =D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results