Carneycopia and Cups and Balls

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Hey guys I have a few questions.

1.) Is this effect ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQ8ci2C-z0 ) in Carneycopia?

2.) When you purchase the Penguin Cups for $100 on penguin, you get Table Hopping Cups & Balls for free. Is it worth it to get this, or a better deal to just get the Uday Copper Cups and Balls and pay for the two volumes of Complete Cups and Balls by Michael Ammar?

I have done cups & balls before, but only had mini cups. I want bigger cups. I know a lot of moves, but I want to know more to be able to put together my own routines.

Thanks,
Rob

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Where is that effect published? I'm sure I could work it out....looks like a certain move used in slow motion coins, but I am curious. Also, those cups that I mentioned to get with the Ammar DVD's...are those good cups?

I believe that it IS published in Carneycopia. If you look up a table of contents for Carneycopia (which can be seen here), then the last item on the list is...

259 The Thirteenth Victim: Comedy "bullet catching" routine. Three bullets vanish and appear in hand puppets mouth. One bullet explodes and is caught in magician's teeth.

Sounds exactly like what the video shows. Not sure where MindOverMatter got his info.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results