Clench - Calen Morelli

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
CLENCH -calen morelli

A spectator freely selects a card from a normal deck, signs it, places it back into the deck and shuffles it. Once they are satisfied that the card is lost, you fan the cards and grab the card from the deck with your teeth. This is a great stand alone effect or could be done in additional to any ACR routine.

Thoughts:

Another release from Calen Morelli (the creator of Steal and Transit) - an artist with a lot of potential and a creative mind (I highly recommended checking out his blog: www.365daysofmagic.tumblr.com).

Clench offers a unique and visual image of 'revealing' a spectator's card... with your teeth. The great advantage of Clench allows you to ALWAYS catch the spectator's card - you'll NEVER miss - due to the slight 'advancement's that Calen has added to the techniques and handlings involved in Clench. Calen is great teacher, going over each and every move (over and over again) so you can definitely have it down and understand every move.

Although Clench isn't my type of magic or effect I'll perform, I'll say, if this looks like something you may perform and it fits your style, than by all means, check it out.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Haha - Thanks for the kind words, Luis. :) I'm glad to be back and I hope to stay awhile.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results