Piracy explanation

Aug 4, 2010
I had a few questions on piracy

1) is it ok to use a magic trick if you bought it from the magician for example if you bought the sinful trick from wayne houchins can you use it in a professional magic show.

2) can you use tricks you learned in magic kits in pro. shows?

3) is it ok to use card tricks you learned online in pro. shows?

please answer as I want to respect the craft and the magicians who invented the amazing tricks, and forgive me because im new ^^

Really?.....what else are you going to perform...your own original material?
get real...you can do whatever you want...is not like they will send the polize after you....

YES! YES! YES! Listen to these people. Just stay away from Criss Angel's stuff! Its not worth it! If you want some hard hitting stuff thats for kids and young people that you can legally perform and even get permission from, go to Jay Sankey's website. Tons of stuff! IF you feel uneasy about any of it, contact Jay personally. He's not hard to get in touch with at all!

Another downside of doing anything Criss Angel is the possibility that millions of people just might be aware of those same effects. They will not think you are that good, if they themselves can do it or they happened to watched the Criss Angel DVD and know the secrets. Its not gonna be a good experience. Just think, you're doing a magic trick on TV and even the producer and the majority of the film crew probably have a copy of the Mindfreak magic kit. Hell, there kids and other family members might even know the secrets. That last thing you want to happen is someone saying, "I know that one." It hurts!

IF by some chance you already have the magic kit, use them as effects not to perform unless you can suit it up with a another method that laymen haven't had access to. Still its a bit dicey, do yourself and your fans a favor. Stay away from Criss Angel!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results