FIVE New Releases - The Holiday Contest 2010!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
As promised, tonight theory11 came out swinging. Our team has been silent these past few weeks, pushing the limits to bring you FIVE massive releases just in time for the holiday season.

DeckONE by Homer Liwag. Industrial Edition playing cards with a hardened, uniquely metallic finish. The box looks like industrial steel, with a level of embossing never before attempted in playing card design.

DRESSCODE is the first signature DVD from the mind of Calen Morelli. A creative prodigy that has received well deserved praise for his 365 Days of Magic Challenge. You show your shirt front and back, and in an instant, it CHANGES. The shirt can be shown before and after the change, and the shirt you end in is completely normal.

FOUNDATIONS v2 - the second DVD in the Foundations series by Jason England. Jason is widely regarded as the world's foremost expert on Erdnase, and one of the best card technicians alive today. His knowledge of the history behind each move is just as captivating as his instruction. Seven moves jam packed into ONE DVD.

THE HOLE THING - an instant download from the mind of Chris Mayhew. Normal cards are freely shown to have a circular hole cut in the center of them, yet Mayhew produces a miracle. Includes his original sandwich routine and a bonus effect that comes along for the ride.

2010 Holiday Contest - the largest and most insane holiday contest theory11 has ever hosted. Receive one scratch card with every shipped item you purchase from theory11 from now until December 31st, 2010 at midnight. See details and prizes here!

Aug 17, 2010
Do you guys have a specific time for the releases of Version 5's cause I have work at around 4 pm est and I dont want to miss out.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Do you guys have a specific time for the releases of Version 5's cause I have work at around 4 pm est and I dont want to miss out.

11:00pm EST on Friday. We originally planned for tonight - we went to hell and back to try to make it happen, but the stars didn't align!

Nov 7, 2010
is the Deckone finish the same as sentinels?(909 i believe?)

EDIT: also , because it is called the industrial edition, can we expect other editions later?

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Dang! Tight. V5s this Friday??!! I think ima have to get a dozen of those AND a dozen of D1IE's. And Dress code looks sweet!! Can you change a T-shirt into a dress shirt?

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
DRESSCODE looked straight up sick. That is what I chose as my SNC prize! And I think I like those D1IE's better than Sentinels....I want a brick!

Oct 9, 2010
Personally, I don't really like the cards. But I will probably end up ordering some anyway.

I have a question regarding the contest: Will the scratch cards be included in our Black Friday orders? I blew all my money on thatXD

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Personally, I don't really like the cards. But I will probably end up ordering some anyway.

I have a question regarding the contest: Will the scratch cards be included in our Black Friday orders? I blew all my money on thatXD

The scratch cards will be included with orders after 11PM EST tonight, therefore the scratch cards will not be included in the Black Friday orders.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results