Casey Rudd (Please Answer)

Aug 4, 2010
http://www.dictionary.com

Or common sense. That's always a great reference source.

lol fail

He asked what is an "Interactive" not the definition of the word...pretty weak attempt at one upping someone....

Our interactive team oversees all "interactive" elements of the theory11 site - from the news section to the media section to the forums to contests and beyond. Almost everything we do revolves around our members, so it's all a part of that process in increasing interaction between our artists and every single member of this community.

Oh so thats the real answer...thanks for answering.

Sep 7, 2008
Casey is definitely the right person for the job - and I doubt he was just "lucky." Smart, well read, and professional.

Jun 10, 2010
lol fail

He asked what is an "Interactive" not the definition of the word...pretty weak attempt at one upping someone....

Oh so thats the real answer...thanks for answering.

If he wants to know what an interactive is, why doesn't he google it?

Besides, O Elite One, should know how to use their brains. Yes? Or is that out of style now?

Aug 4, 2010
If he wants to know what an interactive is, why doesn't he google it?

Besides, O Elite One, should know how to use their brains. Yes? Or is that out of style now?

Reading comprehension fail?..............
He wanted to know what an Interactive is and does in T11....just what the owner guy answered.

l2r plz

Jul 13, 2009
Reading comprehension fail?..............
He wanted to know what an Interactive is and does in T11....just what the owner guy answered.

l2r plz

For once I agree with elite here. Well actually I agree with him on a lot of things, just not willing to specifically state what it is.

He was asking for what an Interactive is in the context of theory11. Posting a Dictionary link is a half hearted and DOUCHE, not to mention higher then you, move. People can talk down, doesn't necessarily mean the people below are listening douche canoes.

Jun 10, 2010
For once I agree with elite here. Well actually I agree with him on a lot of things, just not willing to specifically state what it is.

He was asking for what an Interactive is in the context of theory11. Posting a Dictionary link is a half hearted and DOUCHE, not to mention higher then you, move. People can talk down, doesn't necessarily mean the people below are listening douche canoes.

Well he commented atleast once or twice on the thread JB made about Zach and Casey being promoted and telling what they're doing, so I'd have hoped he'd still be able to figure it out, from what a moderator does + the t11 bulletin.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results