Flipper Coin Questions

May 3, 2008
Okay so let me just say up front that I love flipper coins. I think they're a great gimmick. Unfortunately, I don't like the fact that they can break easily and will only last for a certain amount of time. My previous flipper coin broke within 3 days of its purchase. I know that you can repair them, but I hate the process of doing so.

I'm curious as to what the different types of flipper coins are and if there are any different types that could help my situation. I'm assuming a magnetic flipper coin may help my situation. Could someone share to me how that differs from a standard flipper coin and if there are any significant pros or advantages? I'd appreciate a PM if you feel it may be a bit too exposing for the forum. Also, what is a Pro Gravity flipper coin and what are the advantages/disadvantages of them?

May 3, 2008
I'm not necesarily looking for where to buy a flipper coin but rather the differences between the different types.

CalvinTan

Elite Member
I'm not a fan of the magnetic flipper coin as it is a pain to open. I had one and used a PK Ring to open, however, the PK Ring would "pull" too much on it and it would break faster.

Do you stretch out your flipper coin? I would recommend letting it sit open for a couple hours.

-The pro gravity flipper will automatically open when held in a certain position. It makes it easier for you to get it open, however, if you plan on handing your flipper out, it might fall open on the spectator

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results