Good Card Trick DVD's

Nov 27, 2010
hey everyone right now i have another tread seeing what are good card trick book, and now i want to know what do you think is the best card trick dvd. there are so many out there and i want to know what you think the best one is.
thxs

Nov 9, 2010
There isn't a "best one". It all comes down to what your own skill level is at the moment, what style of card magic you like and what not. Help us to help you.

Sep 23, 2009
If you're just starting out you could do a lot worse than The Royal Road to Card Magic DVDs with R. Paul Wilson. Teaches solid technique along with some good tricks. He encourages the viewer to read the book in conjunction with the DVDs. Excellent resource.

Intermediate to advanced: there are so many. Right now I'm enjoying Derren Brown's The Devil's Picturebook. Many card tricks as well as 'Psychological Effects' as well as Derren's thinking on presentation and misdirection. An excellent resource.

There's a thing I've noticed among your threads. You seem to want the "best" in magic products Schwarzeneggermagic. While there's nothing wrong with that, just so you know because I know your young, a lot of the magical props, and learning material are subjective to personal opinion. For example, I myself hate Alpha Cards by Jessie Feinberg. Every time I do a product review, and I don't like the product I'm reviewing, before I give it a bad score I ask myself "is it as bad as Alpha Cards?" Usually the answer is no, and I give a slightly higher score. My point is, is that my opinion is subjective because there are probably some people out there that think Alpha Cards are a wonderful effect.

I guess what I'm saying is, try spending some time going through the review section of websites like T, E, or Penguin. Look at what people have to say, and use their insights to guide your purchasing choices.

All the best,
Draven

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
There is no such thing as the BEST Card trick DVD. It's all up to personal taste and something you will have to discover yourself. There are however very good ones out there that are very practical and things that most would recommend because the DVD has a ton of things on it that you can see yourself using a ton of times.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results