Welcome to Esecutori

C

Cardmaster211

Hey guys, this is Jaryn and I have created a new site with my friend Corey called Esecutori - The Performers, which is a cool place to just look a pond magic. I would appreciate it, if you could check it out, and if you like it, become a member! Here is the link

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
If you want your website to look good, I would suggest brighter, and higher quality pictures - especially on the front page. I had to squint and turn my head to try to figure out exactly what was going on in those pictures.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The color scheme for the website looks a bit weird. The colors don't go well together and R.K. is correct about your choice of photos.
They do not look professional at all. I applaud your efforts but it needs a bit of work still.

C

Cardmaster211

If you want your website to look good, I would suggest brighter, and higher quality pictures - especially on the front page. I had to squint and turn my head to try to figure out exactly what was going on in those pictures.

I know but my co - worker won't let me do anything good, and he think's I don't know.

make the interface clear and bright so people can see the message clearly and people comfort to discuss things that they want to talk...

dont put unnecessary picture if they no need to..
just give ideas..

i hope this can be another great place to chat among magician^^

C

Cardmaster211

Not to sound harsh or anything, but if your co-worker has chosen the colour scheme and layout of the site and refuses to change it he simply is the wrong person for the position.

He is the one that came up with the idea for the website, I'm the web designer, I keep telling him that I know what is popular but he doesn't care.

C

Cardmaster211

I think you guys should check it out now, it looks clean!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results