Saturday Night Contest - Fake Magic Exposure v2

Dec 1, 2010
Yeah me too, man. My brother is playing XBOX and because he's on live my internet is going super slow to the max it's been uploading one video for literally almost an hour
Yeah I had 8 to upload not one made it in the contest and only 4 uploaded to vimeo

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Submissions posted in THIS forum thread after 11:00PM EST (the deadline) are not going to be judged tonight. Sorry for all of those that submitted afterwards! However, the entries before the deadline are making this judging extremely tough. Results will be posted later tonight.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys! Time for the results. :)

All entries posted tonight fought a very important role in fighting exposure of tricks that other magicians have created to help support their families and make a living. We thank every single one of you for participating tonight. But now onto the winner.

The winner tonight made me fall out of my chair laughing pretty much the whole time. His video was unique, creative, and overall the funniest one. The prize tonight goes to NJillusionist3 for his submission HERE. NJ, your tutorial for Dresscode is die hard hilarious, and will definitely teach the trolls a lesson when wanting free magic! Congrats to you!

Once again, I'd like to thank EVERYONE for entering tonight. Your participation in this contest has truly helped the industry in anti-exposure of magic. All hats off to every single one of you; we truly appreciate it!

See you back next Saturday for another fun-filled SNC!

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Very true Casey, The comments on my Swiss Made 'Tutorial' I made for the last Fake tutorial contest are hillarious.

Anyway, Congrats NGillusionist!

Jun 14, 2009
HAHAHA. Congrats NJillusionist3. Freakin hilarious. I loved the reset and the minute long tearing of the shirt.

Nov 9, 2010
Damn, I always miss these contest due to the time difference and my weekend job. I would've loved to join in on this one.

Congratulations, NJillusionist3!

Jun 26, 2010
Thanks. I made it in my dorm room right before finals week. And also, as a little extra bit of funny, the original card is blue.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Sorry to dig up an old thread (didn't feel the need to make a new one).

But I just had to share a post that I recently received on my entry video for Dresscode.

"you FAIL i have the trick and that is not how it is done you suck at life"

lol I have received a ton of negative feedback. Funny stuff.

Links for Dresscode and Pressure are in my signature

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results