Robert Schwartz: Best Security Guy in Magic

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey All,

I just found out some devastating news about a dear friend in the magic community.

If you have ever been to a magic convention in Las Vegas, you know him well: Robert Schwartz.

Robert as we all know, was the security guy at most magic conventions to pass through Las Vegas. He is a fan of magic and a friendly face in our world. Unfortunately, I just heard that he is not well.

On Tuesday he went in for surgery, and complications arose. He was in ICU, then moved to a life support. I was just told that he will be taken off life support tomorrow and then he is on his own.

Please keep Robert in your thoughts. He was the guy that never saw a bad trick and was a big supporter in everything magic. If you would like to post a message to him directly, his wife Stacie is looking over his facebook page and I am sure anything positive and supportive is appreciated during this difficult time:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=519632492&sk=wall

Thank you all for your support. We wish Robert the best!

Love,

Katie

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Although I only met him once, he seemed like a kind man. I remember him smiling with so much joy when I gave him a deck of Sentinels, I hope he and his family find strength to get through all this, I wish them all the luck in the world.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hello All,

After I posted this message yesterday, I saw a bunch of new posts up on his facebook page offering support.

However, I am sad to announce that at 12:30 this afternoon Robert Schwartz has joined the greats up in the sky. Robert will be greatly missed in the Las Vegas magic world. He had stories from being head of security for David Copperfield in the 90s at a theater in the midwest to stories about being the head security guy for a lot of the MindFreak sets and every convention that passed through the Orleans Hotel from the late 90s until just this last October.

Robert, you are in the Kenner's thoughts and the Las Vegas Magic Community will never be the same.

Love,

Katie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results