*COMPETITION* 60 second flourishing video

Jul 16, 2008
hey there people

everything you need to know is in the video bellow

[video=youtube;jIU31dBAMLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIU31dBAMLg[/video]

I would love as many people to take part as possible..

There are 2 great prizes..

1st place - 23 decks of uspcc cards + 1 deck signed by Dan and Dave Buck + 1 tshirt of your choice from www.delete-raiments.com

2nd place - 10 decks of uspcc cards + 1 deck signed by Dan and Dave Buck
All entries must be placed as a video response to the announcement video by JANUARY 31st 2011 to be counted,
all submissions must be new videos , released or made for this competition , no old videos will be counted.

thanks for your time and i look forward to seeing your entries :D

Scott Thomson aka Pro_Found

Jun 10, 2010
1st place - 10 blue tally hos, 5 green rider backs, 8 red tally hos, 1 red tally ho deck signed by D&D

2nd place - 1 blue arrco deck, 1 red arrco deck signed by D&D, 1 green rider back deck, 4 red tallys, 4 blue tallys

All the tallies are circle back.

Nov 7, 2010
If I can get my hands on a camera I'm in even though I suck right now. Pretty sure I can put together 60 seconds worth of footage of a few cuts I know along with fans and some other moves though. Can there be text used? Also does the music have to be original or open for public use or can you use the work of a band which probably copyrighted the music.

Also, is it 60 sec for the whole video or 60 of cardistry and maybe another 10 for credits and stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 16, 2008
it does state in the video that you can use as little or as much effects as you like.. including text

the video should be about 60 seconds long,,, if you want to add credits and intro to your 60 seconds that is fine.

you may use any music you like,, so long as youtube will let you upload it :D

also the uspcc decks are mostly tallys,, some green bikes,, and a couple of arrco decks..

all the hardcore flourishers out there wont really card what decks they are ,, uspcc is assurance enough that the quality is there ; )

scott

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results