Tough Day...

Dec 1, 2010
Hey guys I just wanted to write this to inform everyone that today my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. This All came to a shock to our whole family. Im just asking everyone to keep her in your prayers. I dident really have anyone to talk to...so I came To you guys who are my 2nd family:) So please keep her in your thoughts.

~Kyle

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I am very sorry to hear about your mother. My grandmother was also diagnosed and it was also a very long road. Stay strong, keep your family members strong, and keep the faith. I will put your mother and all family and friends into my prayers.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I am sorry to hear that Shadow. Don't be afraid to lean on others for support. You and your family will need to be strong. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. I know that it is difficult right around the holidays. I dealt with my wife and her colon cancer last year at this exact same time. People beat cancer all of the time. Positive attitude and support system are a must. It makes you stop and appreciate the things around you that most of us take for granted. If you need to talk feel free to PM me. Eddie Boswell is dealing with this issue as well with his father's liver cancer. My heart goes out to both of you because I've been there.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
You need to be the positive force in her struggles. And as Rick said, lean on others for support and to vent. Not a big deal to let it all out and cry on someones shoulder. It helps a ton. Your in my prayers, as is your family.

Dec 1, 2010
Thankyou...all of you. You guys are the best. You guys are the ones who keep me doing what i do even when things get hard.

Jul 25, 2009
Boone, NC
My aunt was diagnosed three weeks ago. She goes in for her first chemo treatment tomorrow. Shes always been like a mom to me.
Im an agnostic so ill be sure to send her positive energy. :) keep your head up
-Dakota

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results