Can I have some assistance with this product?

I bought the Manchurian Approach and Reality is Plastic by Anthony Jacquin a little over a year ago. I have studied it religously. Yet No results. Does anyone know how to successfully put someone under using this system? I have tried contacting Anthony at least 4 times on his personal site and Facebook. No replies. So if there's anyone that ever tried this and successfully hypnotized someone using it, please contact me with some assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I guess persistence is the key, early this morning I get a e-mail from anthony himself, clarifying a few things and helping me out along the way. So thanks. I'll continue to work hard on it....

Mr Magic: Yeah, I can do some of the stuff. My downfall was expecting it to happen to everyone. Well I never truly listen to my suggestability testing. some people aren't good subjects. Which makes the hypnotist job tough as hell!!! I think you are right, I need to be more confident and do it over and over. I have did the magnetic hands successfully, I think I had too much silence after the actual induction. So yes, I guess you are exactly right!

BredoneC: I will get that trilby set as well.

Anybody tried doing Zap?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results