Ego Force

Aug 6, 2008
I have been trying to do the Ego Force from DGP 1, and cant seem to get the cards to drop that way. I have watched the video over and over again. I have been practicing alot and just stopped to type this, because there must be something Im missing or doing wrong! I have also been looking in a mirror while doing this and it just seems like a regular dribble, and when I go to turn my hands even more sometimes the card flip over but mostly they just dribble regularly.Do you guys have any tips?

Aug 13, 2009
Turn your hands more in such away that it seems like the cards flip over. It's okay if they flip over when you're practicing! It is a more drastic turn of your hands than you might think. This is a move that you just need to get a knack for, and then once you get it, it sticks. Practice is key here, and you really do not need to worry if the cards flip over. Yeah it might be a pain to flip them back over to try again, but you just need to get a feel for it while you're practicing. See how far is not far enough, and how far is too far. You'll get it eventually, just take you're time and work with trial and error until you get it just right. It seems painstakingly slow, but it's worth it!

Aug 6, 2008
Thanks a lot that was very helpful, I'll keep practicing. Do you also have any tips on the Ego Change to make it silent? Mines not loud but it sort of clicks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results