Uncut Sheets

Mar 28, 2009
HAmburg Germany
What up Dudes,

I really really need some Uncut Sheets from any of the T11 Decks or Smoke & Mirrors.
I know it's a long shot but can anyone help me get some?

Thx a lot guys

Dec 17, 2010
Dan and Dave are selling Smoke and Mirrors v5 uncut sheets Jan 4, 9am. I'll be buying fast so I advise you do too.
They'll be signed too! Good luck dude, hope you get some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2010
I'm not sure about the cost but if J.B. is implying S&M v5 uncut with be here at t11, I would assume around $30. That's quite unbelievable though.
Anyway, I'll be buying tomorrow, hopefully from t11 :)

Nov 9, 2010
Dan & Dave will be releasing some uncut S&M v5 sheets today and seeing as they and t11 often work closely together we'll probably be seeing a few sold here as well.

I really hope there will be some at theory11 because I couldn't grab one at D&D (my bank was celebrating New Year all the way from 31st of December to 3rd of January, so I couldn't put any money on my visa to buy the sheets.). Although I didn't receive any S&M decks yet (which is becoming more weird with every day - its more than 3 weeks of shipping now), and don't even know how the decks look in real, I'd be very happy to buy uncut sheet of these cards from T11's. .. *sighs*
Hope there will be a chance for me and other guys, who hadn't any money on their credit cards at that moment:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 6, 2008
I really hope there will be some at theory11 because I couldn't grab one at D&D (my bank was celebrating New Year all the way from 31st of December to 3rd of January, so I couldn't put any money on my visa to buy the sheets.). Although I didn't receive any S&M decks yet (which is becoming more weird with every day - its more than 3 weeks of shipping now), and don't even know how the decks look in real, I'd be very happy to buy uncut sheet of these cards from T11's. .. *sighs*
Hope there will be a chance for me and other guys, who hadn't any money on their credit cards at that moment:)

I know right. Hopefully they still have some saved here. They were coming out today, and I had money. But I just got home looked at DnD website and they were sold out.... -.-" ugh.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results