Help with an idea

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
The first part looks like something theCuso always does and then the second part was nothing special.

Obviously these are my thoughts. I just didn't think it was very creative.

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
The first part looks like something theCuso always does and then the second part was nothing special.

Obviously these are my thoughts. I just didn't think it was very creative.

ok thanks for the thoughts im was working on getting rid of the second part anyway because it takes away from the flow of it

Dec 28, 2010
If your goal is to create a completely original flourish, none of the elements should be immediately and obviously recognizable. When I saw a part of your routine, I immediately thought "sybil," and it detracted from the rest of the flourish. As I'll say many times, creating a new flourish is like creating a piece of music - a new piece of music can have similar elements as other pieces of music; yet it has to contain something new and memorable. It's the same with card flourishing. What are we going to remember from that flourish?

Jan 6, 2011
i think that it was very cool, but then again i have only been into cards for about 6 months and havent stepped into the more advanced stuff yet. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results