Elegance, sophistication and finesse

Oct 13, 2008
Hello!

Would you please recommend some magicians whose style and manner are very gentle, smooth and elegant. Somebody like Dan and Dave Buck and Bill Goodwin. Somebody who doesn't do much talking and entertaining like Bill Malone (although, I love him, he's great) but focuses on the calm beauty of magic in the hands.

Thanks in advance,
Alex.

Sep 20, 2009
The Bucks are not 'Calm And Smooth' their quite 'Fast And Flashy'

you mentioned 'Bill Goodwin' which is one of the more 'Elegant' Card Workers Out There today.. i don't know if there are many that fit 'Goodwins' Style

Oct 13, 2008
The Bucks are not 'Calm And Smooth' their quite 'Fast And Flashy'

you mentioned 'Bill Goodwin' which is one of the more 'Elegant' Card Workers Out There today.. i don't know if there are many that fit 'Goodwins' Style

they are fast and flashy and calm and smooth and the same time, I would say :)
well, then, let it be "reserved". Anyway, I think the idea is conveyed.

Oct 13, 2008
Thank you, guys.

to W.Draven: I just like the style and want to find people like that to learn from.

Sep 20, 2009
There is one name that always pops into my mind when the word "smooth" is in play, and that is definitely Eric Jones.

Eric Jones is one of the Most 'Fluid' Coin Workers i've seen... even better when your sitting right next to him..

Irving: are you looking for 'Simplistic Handling'? or 'Finesse'

'Dai Vernon' how numerous advice on 'Finesse'

Oct 13, 2008
Eric Jones is one of the Most 'Fluid' Coin Workers i've seen... even better when your sitting right next to him..

Irving: are you looking for 'Simplistic Handling'? or 'Finesse'

'Dai Vernon' how numerous advice on 'Finesse'

I think it's rather finesse. Grace of motion and touch, not just simple handling.

Jul 13, 2009
Urrm, visualize the kind of magician you'd like to be. Watch how as the imaginary magician does his magic then strive to be more like that imaginary person.

Oct 11, 2007
Ponta the Smith is the smoothest coin magician that I have ever seen, his name pops into my mind instantly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results