R Paul Wilson Talks BBC's Magicians

Hah! The interview starts at 2 minutes 31 seconds... Oh wait... that's right.. I give these away to you for free! Tell you what, fast forward if you like, or send me a $1 every time you download the podcast and I'll stop taking ads Hector. ;-) To date I have posted 300 episodes of the podcast and now have 1,020,000+ downloads. That math works for me.

Obviously I am joking and do hope that everyone will support the advertisers that make it possible for me to give you these interviews for free as I would not be able to do so if it wasn't for them.

Hector, I do hope that you'll have a listen one day and find something of interest in what I do. best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update. Obviously the word has gotten out about this chat and it has already hit 7800+ downloads! Watch for a chat with Penn & Teller's "Fool Us" winner John Archer tomorrow, Jim Steinmeyer talking about his new book on Thurtson, Luke Dancy early next week, Jason England and Gabe Fujari in the next few days and the amazing Tom Stone very soon as well!

BTW.. who would you like to hear interviewed? I do record this for our listeners after all and not to hear myself talk. Let me know and I'll see what I can do to make it happen! Thanks again for listening! You can email me at MagicNewswire@gmail.com or call 702-714-0372 and leave a message.

And Hector, because I disappointed you with this chat, please make sure to let me know who you are interested in hearing from. I will make that a priority.

cheers,
Dodd

Feb 4, 2008
I think your show is awsome Dodd! Great way to kill an hour while practicing. Have you already interviewed Richard Turner? If so I missed it.
Edit**nevermind....just found it!

I think your show is awsome Dodd! Great way to kill an hour while practicing. Have you already interviewed Richard Turner? If so I missed it.
Edit**nevermind....just found it!

Yeah.. Richard is a great guy! Here's that chat for anyone that hasn't heard it: http://bit.ly/bjB7JG

Bumped into him and chatted for a few minutes during or SAM convention interview as well.

Thanks for the kind words!!! Keep the ideas for future podcasts coming.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results