Filipino magicians/flourishers in Las Vegas?

Jan 18, 2011
Hey THE DEALER,

Good to know there's someone out there. Is it just a hobby or you're doing it to pay the bills? WHere exactly are you in Vegas?

i used to do it full time...im still in the "cards" business if you will, working in gaming. now its a hobby that im still passionate about. im always working on somethin. im out here in Henderson. what do you do? how's your magic involvement.

Jan 18, 2011
Oh that's great, so you're a card magician? I was hoping to have someone to look up to like a mentor. Oh Henderson, you're pretty far from me.

Cards are what im mostly workin on. There are a lot of great magicians in Vegas that may be a mentor, I don't know if I'm qualified for a position like that. Haha. Although, Id be glad to help out in anyway I can. There's Darwin's magic club that you're probably familiar with. Maybe one day we will run into each other!

Jun 30, 2008
www.friendster.com
Oh no I am not familiar with Darwin's magic club, I'd do a research on that one and join! :)

I've been doing magic for 2 years now and it's just me and a mirror (sometimes a crappy phone cam to watch myself) all the way through. And of course, actually performing tricks for people. Those are the experience I only rely on if I must improve on something. Haha yeah a little help from more experienced magicians would help a lot, I think.

Thanks THE DEALER, hope to run into you sometime!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results