whcih should i get?

Dec 6, 2010
I was wondering the same question.. I think I am going to go with Genesis in the end because he actually talks in Genesis while in XB1/2, its just text and what not. Also, I think XB2 is not as focused on card manipulation but also pencil spinning and card throwing and dice staking, which is cool too, but I rather have a DVD dedicated to cards. So I guess it DVDs to your preference on what you want to learn and how you want to learn. But, maybe the best idea is to get them all. =)

Oct 17, 2010
Athens, Greece
I do not own XB1 or 2 but i have Genesis v.1 and i highly recommend it. Andrei is a great teacher, the moves are superb, the music is not techno and you are guaranteed to have something cool to work on for the next few months. Get it! =)

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
Genises v1 for sure i dont even consider the XCM routines flourishing anymore all it is a bunch of arm spreads and one handed cuts id rather do the stuff on genises then that.

Jan 26, 2011
Sweden
Genises v1 for sure i dont even consider the XCM routines flourishing anymore all it is a bunch of arm spreads and one handed cuts id rather do the stuff on genises then that.

The art of card manipulation includes armspreads, one-handed cuts and such.

snowguy2068:

If I was, I would just go onto UnitedCardist.net and learn the moves that they teach there. In my opinion, the moves there are much more creative compared to the moves that I have seen in Genesis.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results